- a region where nerve impulses are transmitted and received. the junction between two nerve cells.
- to join together or the act of joining
I am often asked about my logo, and it’s meaning. I explain that, as I was brain storming what type of symbol would best represent THRIVE, I kept returning to a visual of a nerve synapse. It seemed to best represent the work I do:
- Creating neurological growth by means of neuroplasticity and creating stronger connections within the brain via synapses.
- Joining together with parents, educators, other therapists, physicians… to best serve my clients and the community.
- And simply, I wanted a logo that was powerful, reaching and hopeful.
C’est tout, the Meaning of my Logo!